What makes a spark plug do this?

jeff n

Lol, not ass hurt, I learned from trial and error, dude just needs to understand that my plug coming out wasn't from detonation, I was way off on jetting. I guessed on my needles and was way off, started with ccj needles and 165 mains, idled great, ran great wide open, ran hot, on slow cruise and racing up Oldsmobile hill it would occasionally spit the plug on the right cylinder, I thought I wasn't getting it tight enough so I bought the plug lock, I had to take my head off while in the tuning stage when I took my reed cages off to put in v force 4's, I found part of a reed had broken off and went through the cylinder. When I pulled the head off, I seen that the piston was slightly hitting the head, not enough to do damage, but enough to have no carbon buildup, so I took the head back to the shop, had it rechambered, still keeping my 165 psi compression, talked to the shop about what needle jets to run, since the ccj needles were way too rich too early, he told me try dgk needles, and if I need a leaner hit run cel needles, I didn't know about this forum until much later after the school of hard knocks was let out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You're a fucking moron. Go crawl back under the rock you emerged from.....

• Like 2