ISO Blaster cases

Atomic Monkey

Found a case half on ebay for over $100. Seems a little much to me... May have to take a different approach, got an old air cooled YZ250 engine that needs a clutch, and if its the right series... a DT stator and flywheel will give me a lighting coil.

Still would rather stick with the Blaster engine since I bought the crank... so anyone???

You need to trench them if you go with that crank...

Trenching shouldn't be a big deal, just need the clearance for the rod end. But I might just have someone else do the head because I can't find the mandrel I made when I did the head on my WR... this is turning into a nightmare of a project!

I just junked two sets a month ago I still have all the internals if you need them

What would you want for them? Is there a good kick start spring? That's what started all this. Anyways, looks like that broken piece of spring made it through the gears at least once.

Also, might be able to salvage the case. Need to pull the bearing to see where the crack is... hoping its "superficial"