Chariot thumb throttle

I had one once, I wasnt that impressed. The best thumb throttle setup ive came up with is a honda thumb throttle and easy springs in the carbs. I tried every thumb throttle variation under the sun.

This. I had a few. After I had my accident my hand was very bothersome. I ride with a wrist brace on. Every throttle was a little off. Maybe to far back at the pivot. Not sure what, but the Honda is hands down the best. I have no more fatigue or that strange hand pump under my thumb.

Honda being the genius' that they are used the same one for just about every model for the past 20 years. That's why they are the innovators and people usually copy there designs.  

To bad Yammy isn't smart enough. Should have dumped the j-arm and copied the 250r frame geometry. Wan't till the 450x/r that they have nearly same frame rake.

• Like 1

All of our throttles help with thumb fatigue.  We have three models.  The largest "original" will open a 49mm carb and though it helps with thumb fatigue it can not as much as a Honda throttle.  Note that a Honda throttle will not open many of the large carbs needed for a banshee.  Our second model is the 41 and it opens to a 41 carb and our third a 38 carb.  These two models are easier on the thumb than a Honda throttle.  If you are not certain about that then put on the extended lever that ships with it and then it is undeniable.  We also have adjustability to put the thumb lever in any position you want.  We have adjustability to take up slack in the cable which no one else has.  Even if put on the bike and you don't like it you can return it for a full refund.

Jerry 

• Like 2

All of our throttles help with thumb fatigue. We have three models. The largest "original" will open a 49mm carb and though it helps with thumb fatigue it can not as much as a Honda throttle. Note that a Honda throttle will not open many of the large carbs needed for a banshee. Our second model is the 41 and it opens to a 41 carb and our third a 38 carb. These two models are easier on the thumb than a Honda throttle. If you are not certain about that then put on the extended lever that ships with it and then it is undeniable. We also have adjustability to put the thumb lever in any position you want. We have adjustability to take up slack in the cable which no one else has. Even if put on the bike and you don't like it you can return it for a full refund.

Jerry

I haven't put it on yet, but i really like the look and idea of it so far, and at brand new for 105 shipped i cant bitch about it at all, thanks
  • Like 1