Pro design cool head install! Tips anyone?

Ok so I'm gonna dig into my banshee today after work and install the cool head. Besides doing a leak down when I'm done what do I look out for?

It's a pro design "elite" cool head with 21cc domes. I think elite model is just a fancy way of saying black cause that's the only thing that seemed different to me. But I thought I would ask you guys on here since you guys are pretty well versed when it comes down to the nitty gritty!!

Thanks as always

c78dd48f6cee17e3978085aff62aa268.jpg

Check this out, me and my buddy took our heads off. The clean one is mine (top) and other is his. Mind me this is the quad that we changed impeller on and it stopped running right (bottom head)!! What's up with that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah to be honest bike has never been right since the day he got it.. He got his a week after I got mine and I think he jumped the gun, he fell for the flashy paint, stickers and shiny wheels!! I didn't know nearly as much as I know now about them but he still got it and we'll now it needs help.

Freakin carb slides were on backwards when it was bought, was running 200 main jets with 27.5 pilots. Like bike ran like shit, I finally corrected it well the best I could to my knowledge and it ran great the next time we were out. But when I seen him pull his head I knew something wasn't right.

Me being a friend I told him hey you know what pull my head off since I got the cool head in and take mine. Well when it came off my bike it looked new compared to his!! Gonna have to break his heart and wallet tonight. But as far as my head that looks as normal as it can get right??

Like close up the gap on the plug?? That's kinda what I understood from that question, if I'm getting the question wrong please explain. But plug looked normal, black as shit but gap looked normal but I can check after work tomorrow..