What I can do for my banshee don't blow up?

my banshee, 2 week ago, riding for the beach, all okay, when I come back, I accelerated, the engine he broke, when I open the cylinders, one piston complete, the other completely destroyed, one was lubricated, right side, the other cylinder was complete dry, non lubricated, left side, I saw this on the crankcase base.

I don't know what happen, was lack of premix? (used 32:1 premix, not klotz, not amsoil... I think so is a bullshit premix, (excel)) 

or maybe TORS because only one is connected where the cylinder without lubricant

bad pistons? (not wiseco neither pro x, or vertex nothing of that) because when I bought the banshee, I don't asked to old owner what mark of piston put on them

Connecting rod was stock, ride side survive, left R.I.P

fail of carb?

and for last, what I can do for upgrade my banshee for don't make blow up?

Hmmm. Where are you located?

You should do a leak down test. I'd say you developed an air leak. Try to avoid a dealer. There's a few things you can do to keep the engine from blowing. Good mix, good fuel, good jetting. You can do a leak down every few months if you want and a compression test. That's about it. After that, shit happens. Use quality parts to do the rebuild.

It may be cheaper for you to buy a complete engine and get it shipped tho depending on where you are.

Hmmm. Where are you located?

You should do a leak down test. I'd say you developed an air leak. Try to avoid a dealer. There's a few things you can do to keep the engine from blowing. Good mix, good fuel, good jetting. You can do a leak down every few months if you want and a compression test. That's about it. After that, shit happens. Use quality parts to do the rebuild.

It may be cheaper for you to buy a complete engine and get it shipped tho depending on where you are.

One guy said me is bad used main jet very low and my banshee used 185 main jets mikuni carbs on FMF gold series with powercore 2 silencers, the only mods, stock air box, std bore.

sorry for my ignorance but what is leak down test? please tell me, I know the compression test but the other not

If you are new to 2 strokes, you should do 2 things. Found someone who know how to tune a 2 strokes and gain some knowledge.

There a a ton of infos here, as long as you are welling to invest some times reading 'faq', but like i said, nothing replace experience, so find a good 2 strokes guys first.

Envoyé de mon SM-P600 en utilisant Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...