421 cheetah powervalve jetting

i undestand the kid doesnt know what is going on instead of name calling , lets drop some science on the kid and explain to him what a plug chop is and maybe he can use it to tune his bike also thank ya ll

I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong dude. I apologize if I came of like an asshole but I thought a plug chop was done differently. Having the same setup as you, I'm really interested to see the outcome of any changes you try. And I'll try to stop wearing pocket T-shirts but it's gonna be hard man....real hard.

well no wheels, as of now i have a 162 main and a 48 pilot but i know the pilot is off cuase when i play with the air screw i get no response of the idle going up. ill play with it this weekend and let you know what i come up with, im running a cel needle and it seem to a good choice havent done any turning on that yet, tell us no wheels what is engine and setup?

This is for nowheels : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+plug+chop%2B+Banshee+HQ

Now school this old fuck, what's wrong with pocket tees?

Nothing really, but do you actually put anything in your t-shirt pocket? I guess if you smoke ciggs you can throw your Marlboro in there lol.

sent from yo mammy house

• 2 weeks later...