Snap on tools

Anybody interested in some snap on tools. Have just about everything you could possibly need or want. If I don't have it I can get it. I am a dealer. Everything I will sell is from repossession unless I don't have it. It happens alot here in the Detroit area unfortunately. Will trade for parts or sell for cash. Thanks

IMAG0584.jpg

Each set 125.00 bucks.

All sets are in 9/10 condition.

Metric and standard flair nut wrenches

Metric and standard stubby wrenches

Standard double box end wrenches.

Stubbs are 100 each set.

Standard stubby kit is missing the 1/2

Metric stubby kit is missing the 19mm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never heard back from you on the 1/4 tq wrench. Click style, flex head,40-200in-lbs. Hit me up with a price when ya have time. Interested in new or used as long as its in great shape with case and no owner markings. Thanks

Never heard back from you on the 1/4 tq wrench. Click style, flex head,40-200in-lbs. Hit me up with a price when ya have time. Interested in new or used as long as its in great shape with case and no owner markings. Thanks

That was my fault man I'm sorry. I did check and I had one but it was beat up. Checked out in calibration just fine though. Basically I can get you a brand new one for a good deal