Help clutch will not disengage

I was riding my banshee and started downshifting (clutch pulled in). I re engaged it and the tired skidded(like I jammed on the rear breaks) and then the clutch cable was very loose(stretched out). I got it to drive home in first gear and parked it. If I put it in gear and push the clutch control(on the engine) it will not roll.I could really use some help. I am new to banshees and 2strokes in general.

Dude its your pancake bearing. The pushrod that connects the rod and ball that run through your trans shaft. It pushes against your pressure plate, and if the nut on the outside of the pressure plate is not loc tited correctly it will back its self out causing the gap from pushrod to pressure plate to increase, eventually it will be nothing but slop in clutch line. Drain oil, pull clutch cover, hold pushrod with a Phillips head screwdriver and loosen locknut completely with 10 MM wrench, and turn in the pushrod until you have about a nickel worth of free play on your clutch lever. Now hold the pushrod tight with a Phillips head, and use RED (high strength) loc tite and tighten that locknut while holding the pushrod steady with the Phillips head. Let the loc tite set up for two hours. Fill with 1500cc of oil. Ride. Smile.