When I Run It Wot?

Guest bansheeman654321

warm the bike up and drive over to a nice long strip wear you can run it through all 6 gears then some.

Once you get there stop the bike and install the new plugs, and do a 6 gear bonzi run WOT, then pull clutch in hit the kill switch coast down and pull the plugs, Tan is great.

Surf through the jetting forum there are some links to a great page on jetting the banshee, Jetting the bike perfict is not the easiest think have maga patients especially once you start to mods.

Have

4-6 new plugs and a nice range in jets, once you do a plug check those plugs can not be used for another plug test if there black, dark brown, but there are still good for normal riding.

Good Luck

Team Riot

I'd suggest a brown color. Tan is still kinda lean. I've seen some shees have to go up 3-4 sizes on the mains just to get the brown color, then one more size and it'll be black....That fine line is what you want....for max performance and for reliability..