What exhaust should I purchase !

Lol, maybe he's in the same boat as me........pushed when I should've pulled = another baby on the way. 3 to 4 more weeks of physical therapy, and I'm back to work............then the wife can kiss my ass! Blow whatever money I feel like.

• Like 1

SLP.... If I was building anything that didn't require "Drag Inframes" those would be the next purchase.

The DMC stuff ain't shabby though, way ahead of:

FMF

Pro Circuit

Toomeys

Dyno Port 2/1 or duals

Bills

This. I just assembled a 4 mil motor with SLP pipes and the thing is supposedly out there kicking ass and taking names

SLP is a good idea too!

I know DMC claims the same that SLP does. Too bad neither get much attention.

I know DMC crushed my T5s on a ported stock cylinder motor

How much would you say dmc over revved compared to t5. I realize that's hard to say without dyno comparison. I guess I'm curious how much harder they pulled up top....if that makes any sense.

A lot. It's a much better pipe IMO and anyone who's had DMCs will say how good they are. From low to top they pulled harder. They had some graphs at one point that showed a good curve. Call and see if they can send you one

Thanks for the info. I actually posted that in hope someone would have a opinion from personal experience.

Thanks for the info. I actually posted that in hope someone would have a opinion from personal experience.

There is a fella that just put them on here today. Look at "Manny's MX build".

There are also the Trinity pipes. Those are actually pretty kick ass pipes if you find a set that is clean.

There is a fella that just put them on here today. Look at "Manny's MX build".

There are also the Trinity pipes. Those are actually pretty kick ass pipes if you find a set that is clean.

Yeah I like sheedawgs build. My cousin has trinity pipes, and they are nice......stainless steel I believe.