what's the best mods for a banshee

Well I ain't looking to build like a 100 moh bike juss something reliable and for the trails haha I mean juss stuff like billit clutch stuff and stuff like what kind of crank pistons head and stuff like that I need or would be the best choice...

Well I ain't looking to build like a 100 moh bike juss something reliable and for the trails haha I mean juss stuff like billit clutch stuff and stuff like what kind of crank pistons head and stuff like that I need or would be the best choice...

What ever STUFF you want. Go to eBay.

Damn didn't know everyone was gonna be a dick about it I juss don't want a piece of shit I gotta rebuild every three rides/races whatever I want a good reliable trail bike so all I really want and or need is a new crank top end and pipes if I wanted a drag banshee or some stupid shit like that

That's the kinda info I wanna know I don't want a bike to cost more than my vehicle lop I juss want a dependable banshee lol like will pipes and stuff hurt the dependability sorry I know this is alot of questions but this is the first banshee I've owned lol and I gave 1500 for it and I think the crank is going out chattering like crazy in the bottem end but anyways if someone could help me put some I'll gladly listen I'm thinking new cranks pistons prolly have to bore it at least first size over and all new bearing and seals and stuff of that nature

Well, noise could be lots of things other than the crank.

Highly suggest getting a Clymers repair manual first, you'll need it no matter which way you go.

Noise could be stator bolts hitting flywheel, something amiss under clutch cover, such as kick start idler gear, or other pieces.

Do a compression test and post results. Throttle WFO, kick until gauge stops moving.