where does it stand?

so I just bought a 2005 Yamaha banshee off a guy on craigslist and I was wondering what he was going for. the bike came with Noss Performance Cool Head, trinity stage 4 2 in 1 intake with kehin carb, K&N Filter trinity outwear sock and Toomey t 6 pipes. any idea how many cc's it could be sitting at. Also in the process of cleaning it up and taking off all the stickers I came across a hot rod cranks sticker. anyways how can I tell if it actually has one and if it is long or short rod..I want to get it bored and I need to know what kind of pistons I need to get.

-thanks

they guy I bought it from couldn't remember the last time he had the top end rebuilt and on top of that, the compression on the right cylinder doesn't seem to great. while I have it at idle you can feel a significant difference on the pressure coming out of the right silencer and it doesn't seem to have any leaks along the exhaust pipes. but then again I could be missing something else.