R1 Banshee custom build on NOS

I have a custom built Yamaha banshee frame with 2008 yamaha R1 street bike engine with 6,000 miles on motor. Was a custom build by Mike Boushie of Hard times custom quads. Grade A builder, not a hackjob frankenstein quad like many conversions you see. The bike looks like it just rolled off the factory floor. Can be setup for drags or full suspension comes with it and can be used to be a rocket duner quad. Clean, reliable build with 150 plus HP, that doesnt have to be wrenched on like a banshee with equivalent power. These R1 motors are bulletproof and user will likely never have to rebuild or mess with the mechanical side of things at all. This quad is new from top to bottom. Dyno tuned and has a 50hp shot of nos that can be used, or turned off with the flip of a switch. Bike has all new parts, stock as well as custom. The pics will show you the quality of this build. show contact info Only reason im selling is im looking to get into a drag only, rigid, stretched lengthened quad with an even bigger motor. Im just not a big duner. Like i said im not hellbent on selling it, but if i got an offer i couldnt turn down i would part with it to move onto a drag only build. More of a pure drag guy. Text is best to get ahold of me. Can send videos or pics upon request. Bike has been to the track twice and ran a best time of 4.10 with a 280lb rider, and the bike has not been lightened at all. Full brakes, lights, etc. It's ready to load up and go duning or can be setup to drag. Motor is stock so it will last forever, also has a PC3. 

Fog on the forums yes. I ran it at grain valleys, thunder valley sand drags. It's actually a deep loose loamy dirt track.

That's right, it was FOG. I've seen a few of his builds in person. They weren't total hack jobs.

I'll hang onto it for that. Not needing to sell. Pretty fun to take it to the track last week and smoke built drag frame banshees with 10 to 15k in their bikes, then take it to the st. Joe riding park and play in the sand all day on sunday. I'd say being able to do that without even having to turn a screwdriver or wrench is easily worth more than 3 grand.