WTB: Clean, original (or close to it) Banshee. Located in Louisiana.

I already reported your ignorant a** to the admin. Do yourself a favor and learn and how to type. Not GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

LMFAO. ....... "MOM HE'S PICKING ON ME" Cry a fucking river you dumb fuck. I've got a brand new in the crate 2007 banshee. I accept personal check and paypal by gift only. 3500 bucks. How would you like to pay?

LMFAO. ....... "MOM HE'S PICKING ON ME" Cry a fucking river you dumb fuck. I've got a brand new in the crate 2007 banshee. I accept personal check and paypal by gift only. 3500 bucks. How would you like to pay?

No, I just don't want your childishness in a thread where I'm trying to conduct business. I bet you're a 5'2, 100 pound keyboard gangsta that would never say any of this sh*t to my face. The Web is full of little punks like you.

This will be the last time that I respond to you.

I already reported your ignorant a** to the admin. Do yourself a favor and learn and how to type. Not GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

I have gone over the report, and will act with the appropriate punishment. deadbeat, green, go stand in a corner for 15 min.

• Like 1

No, I just don't want your childishness in a thread where I'm trying to conduct business. I bet you're a 5'2, 100 pound keyboard gangsta that would never say any of this sh*t to my face. The Web is full of little punks like you.

This will be the last time that I respond to you.

Boogity boogity