Large port? 28mm pwk jetting

Gumball12

Cub probably would be fine for all the open stuff but you mentioned you want a strong motor with as much focus on low end or earlier on curve. A cub is not gonna be something to give you that. A serval will, but a regular cub is more drag/open dune riding. Of course you could hit it with more compression and timing but a serval may be what your looking for.

• Like 1

Describe what your current port job is like and what you want it to be like.

Cubs aren't meant for early throttle roll on and all that stuff. If you can find another cheap set of stockers, you can have them ported however you want or do them with a 4mm crank and have a helluva good motor.

I thought a 358 would handle my carbs better with quicker response than 4mil. I will not run that 358 w/o a new crank. It's between big money serval or cheap 358 but gotta do something currant port job is not working well. Wish I knew more about it

Nah. A 4mm should have more TQ and come on slightly earlier than a stock stroke.

I have started to pull the trigger and open the wallet. I have two shees so I am building this one for speed. I am going with the 4mil serval and shearer pipes (keep the pc and try both) heavier clutch and shift star. I am in no competitions and don't want override. The 28mm will have to work for a while