Large port? 28mm pwk jetting

Gumball12

I am now on third Banshee lol big family. This is my first experience with the pwk and I am having trouble getting it dialed in.

I picked up (cheap) a set of ported cylinders and had them bored and honed (saving for cub) They seem to have very large intake ports and boost ports as well as a raised exhaust port. Looks like good clean work but I know nothing about porting nor will I pretend to. 

The bike idles great runs great but seems to be lacking at the top or from 1/2 to full. no hesitation or miss, pulls well but I expected more and comparing to the other two I have I should have more.

I am thinking a lean condition. The plug look dry and grey.

The currant setup is

158 mains

45 pilots 

needle in middle position.

Mods are 21cc domes, pc pipes, pods, +4 timing, Vforce 4

squish is good, compression 150psi, leak down passed

Not as loud as the other with FMF pipes either

Any suggestions? Any idea on type of port?

I am at sea level, 80, and it is humid

My dumba$$ only took one picture of the port job and that is of the intake side.

bansheeport.JPG

Sleep adding fuel till it gurgles over then back it down,don't worry about any other part of jetting till you get your mains dialed in, also pc pipes are gonna limit a ported motor.where did you get those? It looks like my earlier hand work but hard to tell

i open it up in fields from time to time and run dirt pits around here. I also ride a track.  I love to jump and don't mind doing it with speed. I was leaning dune/play port. Not really sure what. I don't want a real low focused job (mx Port). I still want to take money. 

I used to race mx in the 250 class (2-stroke) and I want something that will give me the blast of my 250.