Feedback on this serval kit

man, better listen to these guys or youll be in the same boat im in. waiting two months for something that rips is better than a couple of weeks for something less. not saying your builder couldn't do a good job but is there any proof that he can match some of these site sponsors? all I wanted to do is pay whatever amount of money and go rip, found out the hard way and after the funds got low that it just doesn't work that way. good things come to those who wait.

I think that's all the parts to a 421, your probably not going to find anyone on here that has much positive to say about it since everyone uses a trusted builder.

hell, give it a shot if you want and report back of how it goes......

Thanks for the honest feedback,  I may just end up sending it in to a site sponser, just to play it safe since these guys work on banshee all day long. My worst fear is to spend this amount of money and have it assembled wrong.  Now the question. Which is the better builder? FAST? Redline?

Edited by BansheeNJX

generally its good to use the sponsors as they are tried and true, but  if they are all 2 months wait and you cant wait that long, well youre going to have to find some one else. im sure there is many capable builders out there that can do it, but there is also a whole heap that cant and will still take your monies.

that kit is pretty complete, i didnt have a good look at it but i didnt see a head or domes.  with domes being the make or break of the performance of an engine.

the 2 months wait for the sponsors is not the parts, they probably have all the parts there already, its the timing building it you have to wait for,  its coming into summer now and they would be bizy as fuck.

so buying parts and sending them to a sponsor will still take 2 months as its their labour youre waiting on.

up to you.

wait for a sponsor, or  try ya luck with a local shop.

but get domes from a trusted builder.

• Like 1

That seller is a sponsor. BP RACING. But I'm not sure whats their deal. Their ebay name is azquadparts. When you Google the phone number in comes back to miami, lousiana. They have another number to southern cali.

When I spoke to them over the phone they told me they do browse on HQ, wonder what their username here is?