Flat track engine build

Hey guys looking to find out what would a good flat track engine. It's a 1/5th mile track. IM going to be running flat track and TT there. Right now all the bike has is its bored .20 over with wiesco pistons,boysen carbon fiber reeds and cages,+4 timing advance,fmf gnarly pipes with powercore silencers. That's about it. This is how I bought the bike. I'm just looking for a good reliable motor. There's only 14 races in the season. So if I have to rebuild it once a season I'm fine with that. I just wanna walk all over the 4 pokes. Thanks in advance guys

The chassis is a j arm set up. Still looking for a decent price on extended j arms. Just picked up a set of works triple rates for the front. Still looking for a rear. I might go with a r6 shock for now. Rest of the suspension the suspension is stock. I have a swaybar. It's more of oval. I was also thinking of having redline do the motor work. A lot of guys on here speak pretty highly of him

How much you have money for this Project, and how much time you have before season starts?
How much you think you´ll need power? ...aren´t those FMF Gnarlys like lower rpm range pipes?

I think you´ll need a coolhead and domes, so add that to your list too. I would add different pipes too to give you more upper end RPM´s.

Anyway, if you have an un welded stock crank, it can´t take much more than "bolt on" power, so you need to split cases anyway.

..just my opinion.

Yeah the seasons starts on the 28th of this month so. I'm debating on buying a second motor. Guy here on my local craglist has a bone stock motor for 600 bucks. I was thinks of having the motor built this season and maybe have it done by the last couple months of the season. Which Sponsors on here make/sell extended j-arms?

Yeah I was think about just running the flat track for this season and getting back into the swing of things. I use to race a 250r and a set of predator 500s but after having a daughter that whent away and Ive been wanting to get back into it. And I got the banshee from a friend who owed me some loot. And said what the hell why not get back into it