Fuel injected?

Nice build. Looks like its coming along pretty good.

It was running great last summer till I holed a piston from the 02 sensor fouling out haha. Oh well, bigger and better this year. After doing efi, I'm never going back to carbs and cdi. On the fly fueling and timing are amazing. 

The EFI won't net much of a gain in peak power over a properly sized carb set up on a good tune. Overall throttle response will be crisper, and torque may be a touch better. The benefits will be the ease adjustability when the set up is changed, and the lack of a need to make changes for weather and elevation.

Did the fuel injection seem to make any difference in power? Or throttle response?

As tricked said, peak power is still the same. Difference is driveability and ease of adjustment. Once the tune was tweaked in decently, never needed to touch the throttle to start it, two kicks max no matter what the temp or elevation was. It would fire up and settle into a smooth idle within 3-4 secs and stay there all day. 

How about mileage?

Theoretically, but as I learned, if you're making over 60hp and use it often, you need a clarke tank if you want to ride any distance. Riding hard, I guzzled about 4-4.25 gallons in 3.5 hours of riding. I'm hoping for 90-95hp with the new motor on e85 and I'm adding a 1.75 gallon rotopax in addition to the clarke tank for trail rides. I'm expecting it to be very thirsty.