Contacting Ygr.

FYI, ygr, you are fucked on BF because of this thread http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/4mm-hot-rods-crank.61209/

I would take a play out of KOR's playbook at just talk shit about builders. Tell ken to fuck off because he has no clue what he is talking about.

This. Ask him why he isn't building record setting bikes? How come when the few real builders hear about him the laugh. He's also known as the guy that sells those templates.

Maybe he's a genius. Sells people templates, they fuck up, he gets to work in it anyway. They get fucked over twice and it seems like there fault

FYI, ygr, you are fucked on BF because of this thread http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/4mm-hot-rods-crank.61209/

I would take a play out of KOR's playbook at just talk shit about builders. Tell ken to fuck off because he has no clue what he is talking about.

This may very well be true but there's not much I'll be able to do about it. I am not going to cry and beg because of whats gone on, I didn't have any part in numerous scenarios I was accused of possibly doing and in the end I had a few members stick up for me and the items are on their way so we will see how that pans out. There's still hope in 2 cylinders I have done for members, one on its way back the other already back to its owner. Hopefully the work I have done will outshine all of this BS. I understand the frustration and time lapse between - there were some threads on there I hadnt stopped by in a while - I dont get notifications when someone replies to them - and overall the guy sent me a message on a Thursday with his concerns - I did not answer until Monday and so between thursday and monday I was well on my way to being crucified lol. Its ok I am not bitter at that individual. He was just trying to get an answer - everyone climbing on the bandwagon for "another rip off" or "another shady builder" and whatnot that's what didnt set well. Our website posts we don't work saturday or sunday unless by appointment only. So as far as I was concerned he hadnt heard from me in 3 business days - not the best of situations but not as bad as I would think things were made out to be. I may be alot of things, but I am not a thief by far.

This forum is always brutally honest, makes me laugh and I love it for such. Anyhow, I am just not the type to pick a fight or trash talk another builder - if I think I can do it better I simply let my work speak for itself. Im up for the competition, just not in my nature to engage in "builder wars".

Once things settle in a bit and I am not quite so busy I wanted to offer the same "free port work" to a set of banshee cylinders either looking for a trail or dune/play port. As time passes by there is no guarantee when I will be able to do such a thing but nonetheless I would love to do so. Just to put some of my work out there and get some honest feedback from it. I am confident in what I do - Can I compete with the dyno numbers from other large reputable builders? Probably not currently, but I would still like to get my foot in the door and showcase what I can do.

Anyhow lol sorry for the essay. Thanks for the support guys. It is much appreciated.

I saw and trust me it took a lot not to retaliate, the customer that got his "hacked up" cylinder back was impressed and very happy, I am expecting the same from the second cylinder when it reaches its destination - in the spirit of such "competition" - I can only imagine when I find a better template than "race logic" I can be as big as him too one day  :)

Then I can turn out cookie cutters day in and day out, possibly print my "best work" on a magnetic template as well and sell them to the public with no need to work the transfers or any information on how to handle them because they are just "not that important" and wont "make a noticeable difference"  ;)

Its all good lol I did get two cylinders to two folks and I put honest work into them to showcase what I can do. I will await their responses. I think they should be pleased.

[quote name="ZillaFreak" post="1701580" timestamp="14254

BF is use to KOR would can turn a cylinder in like a week because he doesn't have any other work to do. Everyone knows that a real engine builder takes their time and are busy.

No different with me. If I do not have the full time to sit down and work on your cylinder properly - its gotta sit until that time comes. Rushing such a thing will get you into really bad situations and then you will have REAL problems on your hands. I like to take pride in what I do as well, that cannot be rushed.