Need some modding advice

NBGGUNNER

Ok first things first im a super newb and dont know a whole lot about modding banshees so please be gentel. So this is what I have, a 2006 with the T6 kit I beleive that comes with the pipes, air box vents, stage 2 unifilter and the perfect jetting kit (I also will be putting on the TORS Eliminator kit and the Toomey Rad later this month) and from what I can tell Phantom hydrodynamics a arms and what looks like the p-51 iShocks on the front and just the stock rear suspention, with 22x7x10 front holeshot XC tires and 20x11x10 Razr rear tires. With this set up what type of mods/tires would you recomend that wouldnt affect the longevity of the motor, I live in Arizona and mostly go out riding in the desert, dirt roads and dirt trails etc. (but would like to make a trip to the dunes sometime this year)

Also money isnt really an issue but the benifet would definitely have to outway the cost the next cheeper/comparable mod.

Sounds like a decent set up. The front end on there is nice. As far as mods, keep it simple till you are familiar with it. Stuff like a timing plate and a cool head can wake a bike up. Aside from that, I would pop the clutch cover and inspect everything. These bikes here are not new any more so odds are it could use a few things to help in the reliability department.

Sounds like a decent set up. The front end on there is nice. As far as mods, keep it simple till you are familiar with it. Stuff like a timing plate and a cool head can wake a bike up. Aside from that, I would pop the clutch cover and inspect everything. These bikes here are not new any more so odds are it could use a few things to help in the reliability department.

I'm gonna disagree on the front end. I had it. I bent the a arm. I called them telling them this and a life time warranty on the arm that bent. Well they told me they don't make banshee a arms anymore and there was nothing they could do.

i'll get some pics added in a little bit got them tucked away and couldnt snag any good pics. What brand of timing plate and Cool head would you recomend? I havent really came across anything for the timing plate but did come across a BP Racing Super Cool Billet Head & Domes on amazon any thoughts on it.

I'm gonna disagree on the front end. I had it. I bent the a arm. I called them telling them this and a life time warranty on the arm that bent. Well they told me they don't make banshee a arms anymore and there was nothing they could do.

For the HydroDynamics A Arms?

For the HydroDynamics A Arms?

Yeah. They said I can buy 1 LSR arm at there cost and it'll work. I just hung up the phone when he said that.

Now I don't know how you ride, but I've had a few extenuating circumstances that may have lead to this bent a arm. But regardless it's more about the customer service I recieved and not the a arm themselves.

i'll get some pics added in a little bit got them tucked away and couldnt snag any good pics. What brand of timing plate and Cool head would you recomend? I havent really came across anything for the timing plate but did come across a BP Racing Super Cool Billet Head & Domes on amazon any thoughts on it.

Mattoon.

Yeah. They said I can buy 1 LSR arm at there cost and it'll work. I just hung up the phone when he said that.

Now I don't know how you ride, but I've had a few extenuating circumstances that may have lead to this bent a arm. But regardless it's more about the customer service I recieved and not the a arm themselves.

well long story short my dad got a little froggy and wipped his shee striaght into a forklift when we were offloading and im not sure yet if he bent his a arm or tweeked his frame a little so that is good to know

Ok first things first im a super newb and dont know a whole lot about modding banshees so please be gentel. So this is what I have, a 2006 with the T6 kit I beleive that comes with the pipes, air box vents, stage 2 unifilter and the perfect jetting kit (I also will be putting on the TORS Eliminator kit and the Toomey Rad later this month) and from what I can tell Phantom hydrodynamics a arms and what looks like the p-51 iShocks on the front and just the stock rear suspention, with 22x7x10 front holeshot XC tires and 20x11x10 Razr rear tires. With this set up what type of mods/tires would you recomend that wouldnt affect the longevity of the motor, I live in Arizona and mostly go out riding in the desert, dirt roads and dirt trails etc. (but would like to make a trip to the dunes sometime this year)

Also money isnt really an issue but the benifet would definitely have to outway the cost the next cheeper/comparable mod.

Ok so far we have timing plate and a cool head is there any other mods anyone would recommend? Any recommendations on which timing plate and cool head work best.