2001 modded Banshee in Ohio

sootman73

Looking to sell my banshee because i never have time to ride anymore. I have put quite a bit of work into this quad motor wise, includes bored out cylinders with Wiseco pistons, fast racing woods port/polish, milled head to up compression, timing plate and uni foam air filter. Also has a trail tech computer that gives water temp, rpm, and speed. I've clocked 83mph on it with stock gearing.

All mill work done by Fast racing and I assembled the motor with all new gaskets and copper spray. Jetting is accurate with stock carbs. No tors system and has a fast racing clutch with the modded shift star for easier/faster shifting. All paired with a set of fmf fatty pipes for great low end torque with very strong top end. 

Rear tires do not come with it but have a set of decent dunlops on stock wheels that will. Here are a few pics and can send more. 

Located in NW ohio but don't have a problem shipping and getting paid through Paypal as long as its legit. (almost got scammed before this way)

Asking $2800 OBO

WP_20150108_009_zps43559250.jpg

WP_20150108_004_zps606ea1dd.jpg

WP_20150108_007_zps3cc27976.jpg

• 1 month later...