Michigan Riders/Draggers

Guar777

Dune racing is pretty much dried up... A lot of guys have sold their bikes. There's still a lot of guys in the sport but most are at the track now days. Hoppers doing a rigid for next year, Tommys still got his big rigid dmx, Evans still got the army bike (hasn't been out for a few years), Brady sold everything... Come to the track!! A lot of us travel around to the tracks in ky and nc together also.

We're still around.  Linds and Jeremy spend most time in their Sand car and RZR with the girls.  Dunes havn't been in the greatest shape for fast bikes in a couple years.  I sold my big bike and down graded.  Got sick of rolling the dice on a air lift out from the dunes.. lol  I think Hopper is running mostly ashphalt.  I think Evan and Brady may have gotten out.  I still talk to Dave every now and then.. I think he's planning on getting another bike together once he gets all settled with his new house.  Tommy runs track still I think.. I got out of track racing about 3 yrs ago.    I try and make the dunes atleast 5 times a year. I stay for 2 weeks in July.
Waiting on my seasonal to be available then its on!

• 1 month later...