Banshee HQ Shoutbox

450 killer

Hey guys new to the forum. I am a member of a few more. I must say the vulgarity on the shoutbox is determental. its sad that this acceptable. to the younger members it is not a good read. Not bashing or being controversial if this is the norm so be it. hope to see a cleaner repor.

Thank you

Douglas

Hey guys new to the forum. I am a member of a few more. I must say the vulgarity on the shoutbox is determental. its sad that this acceptable. to the younger members it is not a good read. Not bashing or being controversial if this is the norm so be it. hope to see a cleaner repor.

Thank you

Douglas

Dear Douglas,

Are you fuggin serious?

Sincerely,

JUAN, the messican!

Thank you

Douglas

You probably think Trevon Martin and Michael Brown were stellar citizens too?? And id bet you eat granola and drive a prius.
  • Like 2