Glamis over Thanksgiving

jayzx10r

LSOK has the best sand in the country and the fastest bikes.

Glamis is alright if you want to waste the time and money driving that far.

I've still not been to glamis but I'm calling bullshit on that first one. And the second one is typical of somebody who's never been there. I made the drive from Illinois to St Anthony's and it was awesome. Then made the drive to the famed lsok. Not sure I'll go back there. Maybe for the party. But I'm not going to expect anything from the riding experience there.

• Like 2

I've still not been to glamis but I'm calling bullshit on that first one. And the second one is typical of somebody who's never been there. I made the drive from Illinois to St Anthony's and it was awesome. Then made the drive to the famed lsok. Not sure I'll go back there. Maybe for the party. But I'm not going to expect anything from the riding experience there.

Yea, I've seen pics of your riding trips. We won't miss you at LSOK.

Sand is sand is sand.

LSOK is by far the best time with the biggest gathering of BansheeHQ members.

And really the most practical from jerzey if i went to LS i would have no reason to think about glamis anymore?, because someone told me that one time about silver lake then i watched their vids and it was only a couple hills not enough reason for me to go

Edited by Bansheeejohn

^^^^^^ Tanned and Jacked.

You could fit 125 LSOK's into Glamis... and still have leftover space!!

I figure I rode about 230 miles or so over 3 days last weekend.  I think that kind of distance would get stale in a 1.3 mile square sandbox. lol

There's a reason the first letter stands for Little.

A weekend @ LSOK:  Hey!!  Let's see who can go 100 yards first!!

Drop the clutch, pin it, click-click-click-click (gear changes w/lockout, no clutch), let off after 5 seconds.  Fun.

Return, repeat.  Yawn.

Wow, gnarly dude.... that was an epic 2 miles!! (after doing the same shit 35 times) Hella day!

At night, might as well drink 'till you pass out since you're not gonna ride at night so....Tequila Shots!! :cheers:

I'm secretly jealous.....

Edited by jayzx10r
  • Like 2

Gotta do something if you're not riding!!
I'd be there too buddy... right next to you.

Me likey Tequila....

It's funny if a key discussion point is how awesome the camping and facilities are.  That shit is the low point, but then again... I bring out what we need.  What more do you need besides a level space, plenty of room for your junk, build a fire wherever you want, have your bud's park next to you.  Fellow campers always are happy to share stuff if you need it.

Parts, store, food are available at the Vendors == at the north east and west locations.  No fuel tho.

Too far to walk to... unlike what you might be used to.

Edited by jayzx10r