Drag Cut black plastics

I doubt they will sell man as soon as you pull a sticker off the spray paint is gonna come with it, not only that but 99% of the guys with painted plastics are strictly drag guys with aftermarket hoods IJS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're an idiot!

the piont is, no one made an offer. and i didnt want them sitting in my garage for another year and willaduncan if you can read english i said the are not spray painted, they are painted with a base coat clear coat just like a car.... smh i hope you dont try and sell stuff cause i will do the same trash talking of your parts instead of just going on to the next thread. either way. guys they are in the trash, if somone wanted them then an offer should have been made. even if it was 50$.... 

plastics sold to nightmare thanks bro... guys if your not intrested in someones item, please dont talk shit about it, just move on to the next post. not every item posted will be to your expectation that wht pictures are for. if you don like it just move the fuck on. and READ!!! READ!!! READ!!THE DESCRIPTION PEOPLE if you dont or cant read english, please get a translator to help you..  :yank:  :yank:  :yank:  smh!!!

the piont is, no one made an offer. and i didnt want them sitting in my garage for another year and willaduncan if you can read english i said the are not spray painted, they are painted with a base coat clear coat just like a car.... smh i hope you dont try and sell stuff cause i will do the same trash talking of your parts instead of just going on to the next thread. either way. guys they are in the trash, if somone wanted them then an offer should have been made. even if it was 50$....

Well my apologies man I assumed that they were spray painted cause most people just spray them glad you sold em... I don't sell too much shit but I'd appreciate the free bump lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk