Banshee transmission/clutch

Hello

I need you're help troubleshooting so when i start my banshee and in neutral and engage the clutch and press on a gear the bike just moves forward a bit.what could be the problem bad clutch basket?gears are hard to shift and its hard to find neutral.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the age of all the clutch components. Might even be time to replace and adjust a couple things.

Check the basket and hub for grooving.

Adjust the eccentric bolt

Check cable and adjust

Check adjuster at pressure plate

. It does it while warming up alot and after it has warm up little bit as for clutch i have never changed it in 5 year of usage never adjusted clutch cable aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was doing the same thing after being put back together after a rebuild a couple months ago, was fine before. I had the actuator lever aligned with the case arrow and no matter how the cable was adjusted it always jumped when I put it in gear. I finally adjusted the pressure plate to where the actuator is to the left of the case mark, also adjusted the eccentric bolt, and adjusted cable. Its fine now

• Like 1