Pinch bolts and brake line bracket for roundhouse swing arm

Hey guys, where could I find nice stainless pinch bolts and a brake line bracket for my Lonestar swing arm?  It looks like there is supposed to be some sort of bracket that threads into the swinger to hold the brake line (2nd picture).  I'm sure I could find something at the hardware store that would "work" but the entire bike has all stainless metric socket cap & allen head bolts & screws and I am trying to stick with the same look.  I went to Fastenal this morning and they didn't have any stainless socket cap bolts in grade 8.   Not sure if I need grade 8 bolts for this application or not.  Also, should I use locking type nuts on the pinch bolts?  Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Sorry for the "rookie questions" but i'm relatively new to all of this and trying to learn all I can.  It's nice that I only have to carry a small handful of metric tools with me when I haul the bike somewhere and I do not want to start bastardizing all the hardware.

BhxOORS.jpg?1

ZL5uCKt.jpg?1

Sheerider has the right bracket for the brake line. Not sure you can get stainless metric in a hard bolt. Most swing arms have SAE bolts in them. I know it is a pain but that is the way most of them come. 

OK, thanks guys.  I did find some grade 8 bolts in SAE at Fastenal.  I just didn't get them because they were the gold color and not the socket cap style I was hoping for but I guess I'll stop back by and pick those up