Cylinder advice for 4mil

I want a bottle because a buddy of mine built up his ltr450 pretty good. Its N/A without spray, we don't share numbers or info of our build but I want to be 150% that he wont eat my dust, it will be settled before he gets there. He's one of those kids that his parents spoil him with anything, and will let him live in their house forever.

wasnt your first post about a motor that as supposed to be a 4mm but you were doubting it was? whatever came of that.

I finally got a hold of Dave from ECA and I have to pull the engine and send it back for the appropriate equipment. When I get it back its going to redline for build and inspection.

again im local to metro detroit, live north but im in the city during the week for doctors appts and my parents live down there.

im not trying to take buisness away from redline but you just bought a motor right? your ready to have it rebuilt again before you actually know what youve

got going on.

Its not going to have cam rebuild my crank, I guess I should of not used that word. I'm having him inspect it, have him build the trans, throw in a lock up clutch,

shit like that.