421 CUB Ridged Drag Quad

this was built all new in the spring of 2013. the engine was gone through last fall and had a new hot rods crank trued and welded, shift forks, rings, gaskets, seals ect. i have a big list of OEM parts that where replaced last fall sitting here. since then it has had about 15-20passes made on it. the quad has the best of everything. it is all powdercoated and in excellent/mint condition. i will include a set of 78RO 16 Stag on drag cut 10x10 wheels with it. it only got out twice this year. thats the main reason i am selling. it doesnt get used that much anymore, im always at the lake and want to buy a camp there. anyway, i raced a full season on it in 2013 and only lost less than a handfull of heads up races. the machine is a proven winner. race results can be seen online, i can provide that link for anyone interested. at our track it runs 5.8s and averages 98mph. it has been 101mph. 500' dirt. i have been racing a long time and am very confident it will go 3.8?'s on tilled 300' tracks. just havent got to one yet with this setup. only thing i would trade for would be a nice bigger camper with slide/slides. located in pa, zip code 15943. i am willing to meet for a trade or sale. serious inquiries please ask any and all questuions. this may get parted out eventually if the chassis and engine complete sell. but right now id like to sell it complete. may consider other trades if value is higher than asking price. $7K

283_zps5feffe3c.jpg

284_zps670437aa.jpg

285_zpsda02caa6.jpg

286_zps74b3ebc4.jpg

288_zps78b487f9.jpg

290_zps0de727dc.jpg

291_zps9cac49cd.jpg

291_zps9cac49cd.jpg

294_zps7c6761fc.jpg

295_zps1af49748.jpg

banshee1_zps56b4af20.jpg

banshee3_zpsfea38b77.jpg

bbdrjessebunchandme_zpse1b0a87b.jpg

Edited by ONLY2STROKES

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no sir, i had this built new in 2013. ECW, eliington chassis works in ohio built it. there are a couple small stellar pieces on it though. i have been around alot of chassis. not knocking anyone elses work, but this one is up there with the best of the best.

Edited by ONLY2STROKES

no sir, i had this built new in 2013. ECW, eliington chassis works in ohio built it. there are a couple small stellar pieces on it though. i have been around alot of chassis. not knocking anyone elses work, but this one is up there with the best of the best.

Brad Ellington?