New paint buy Possum

10milmike

i work at the best collision shop in southern Oklahoma. we handle all state farm's and progressives direct repair. we run over 500 hours a week through a 140x80' building. i don't work for macco but the painters that work there are just as smart about how to lay paint as anyone. these idiots that don't have a clue about painting clown on them. instead they think shitty fineline work, grade school shadowing and orange peel is worth 1k.

one thing you guys gotta stop and think about here.... you go in and ask for a welfare paint job that's what you're gonna get. they will do whatever quality work you want. they're the only company that will spray your shit for cheap. it gives them a bad name, but poor fucks still keep taking their shit there. you can easily get a 4k-6k dollar paint job here from them or you can be a welfare coat riding pos and get you a 99 dollar paint job. like i said. ppl that don't have a clue... well..... don't have a clue.

• Like 1

He is a paint God. He keeps taking about orange peal. The first set of pics was still with fresh clear not sanded. The ones on the bike look like glass. But can't agree with the paint God. Still has not posted any of his priceless work. Macco has the best painters. Lmfo.