just a simple question

okay so im looking to get some t6's I can either, just buy the pies, or get the whole "kit" comes with pipes jets and a airfilter with air vents, I was wondering if I do get these pipes (some reason I cant even paste a link) whats the chances of those jets actually working and not have to require me getting new jets?

Why not just t5s and be done??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The T6's actually have a much broader curve on more stockish motors. The T5's will be much more responding to modifications though, however it sounds like skitso isn't planning on any other mods so the 6's would be a better choice.

OP, pretty sure that the jets in that kit will be pretty dang close. I did a T5 kit for a guy, and I was amazed how close it was. However, is it just one set of mains included?

• Like 1

I had a set of t6s on my bike with the kit. I did not use the filter they gave me. I had a twin air filter kit installed. I did use the jet kit and the air box hole kit. I ended up having to go to a much bigger main then what was included.

I will say that the t6s with a timing plate set at +4 and a head with 20cc domes was a fun ride.

hmm I see... never thought about 20cc domes, you can do that on a stock motor don't peple usually get 20cc domes to go with modded engines? if its that eas and adds some power I don't mind spending the 100 or whatever it costs, but when it comes to timing plate, I need to do my homework as of now im not even sure what a timing plate really is.

20cc is pushing it on a stocker in my opinion. Especially with the timing. It's just asking for a seperated crank. To remedy that you need to split the cases. That's a whole new can of worms. Maybe have Brandon at Mull Cut your stock head. You could even find a decent one local for cheap and ship it so you can ride till the new one gets there. Just have it set up for pump gas. Maybe he could set it up so you could add timing to, dunno he's the guy to talk to. I would ride it till it finally needs to come apart for whatever reason, then split the cases and weld the crank and have some good outer bearings put on.

I got just T6s with a filter and went to the welsh mountains on the weekend worrying i wouldn't keep up as there were 15 of us inc 4 banshees. 2 had Athena kits both with VF4s. They could not get away from me on dirt or road. People bash the T6s but they perform great if you want a fun alrounder. A well riden fully stock (bar the k&n) with T6s is a fun bike and souds great. Put it this way i caned my bike all weekend on road and dirt - first trip since getting legal for the street and she was faultless.just ebay mikuni hex jets, theyr just a few dollars. Get it right the first time as on our trip one of the Athena shees blew, probably down to rushing the jetting

• Like 1

im not sure about what type of jet and hw many are included to be honest, I cant paste  here anymore so I cant ive you the link but it is on rockymountainatvmc.com it just ses that it includes a jet kit, a performance filter and the whole set up, its only 20$ mre than the set that just comes with the pipes so its gotta be worth it, imam read up on the reviews and see if I can figure anything out, still have to wait to use my pops credit card to  get them because as of now I have 0 credit and no card I can use myself.