Where Are You Going This Thanksgiving?

Where are you going this Thanksgiving?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been at Glamis every T-day for years but this year I will be passing up that weekend. I would rather go when it is not so bussy and the cops are not hassling everyone. maybe the week after T-day or over Christmass nobody it there that weekend.

it all depends on money and work

I have been at Glamis every T-day for years but this year I will be passing up that weekend. I would rather go when it is not so bussy and the cops are not hassling everyone. maybe the week after T-day or over Christmass nobody it there that weekend.

me too but this year im going to gordons instead...I Would go the weekend after but with finals coming up etc it makes it harder, + I get a whole extra day at the dunes!

AMEN dude!!! You can't get any decent riding when youre packed like a godamn sardine!!! As for me im gonna be at a family members house counting bumps on the ceiling <_<

AMEN dude!!! You can't get any decent riding when youre packed like a godamn sardine!!! As for me im gonna be at a family members house counting bumps on the ceiling <_<

HAHA, you too refty??? I thought I was the only one who layed on the floor countin ceiling bumps.....