Most bang for my buck...

RooR

Just got a pretty nice banshee on trade, I've always wanted one!!  its pretty fast but I know there's a lot of things to do, to make these banshees faster...

Right now the engine is stock, it has FMF SST pipes and silencers, V force 4 reeds and K&n filters, tors removed.  to me it feels like the top end is going out, because of how easy it is to kick over... probably due to bad maintenance on the K&Ns i imagine... also it can be a little hard to start

i wanna keep the parts that are already on it,  but i have read that im somewhat limited with the SST Pipes... what can i do to get the most out of the shee and still keep the SST's?? 

What is going to give me the most noticeable difference... carbs, heads, timing, porting? 

I have $800 to spend on this for now

Edited by RooR

on this quad ill do mostly fast trail riding and alot of fast open dirt roads, i dont really dune or drag alot, but i do want some top end power... ill ride the raptor if i need low end for tight trails