Banshee swing arm same as warrior swing arm?

mvvette97

Can anybody tell me is the warrior swing arm rhw same as the banshee swing arm,? I bought a nice banshee but it has a major extended swing arm and I personally don't like it. Somebody said it's the same as a warrior but don't know for sure. I want to put a stock swinger back on the machine. If anybody knows please let me know. thanks

Can anybody tell me is the warrior swing arm rhw same as the banshee swing arm,? I bought a nice banshee but it has a major extended swing arm and I personally don't like it. Somebody said it's the same as a warrior but don't know for sure. I want to put a stock swinger back on the machine. If anybody knows please let me know. thanks

People just about give away stock banshee swingarms. Probably get one for shipping.

By the way from the search i conducted they will not fit. The banshee arm would be too big for the warrior so that would lead me to believe the warrior swingarm would be to narrow??? not sure but from my search the answer was no.

Sweet sales tactic here. You own a used car dealership?
  • Like 1