Heads

gumby

gumby,

The head comes with orings, it doesn't require different studs. Pro Design domes will fit and probably others that I don't know about. I've been told Vitos domes will fit. Patriot Racing will make custom cut domes if you want and I sell 17cc thru 22cc domes.

frocashmoney24,

I look forward to hearing from you.

SICK BOY,

Thanks! I'm glad you like it

Before the BansheeHQ discount, the heads are $195 or $210 for anodized and the domes are $65. I charge a flat $6 for UPS Ground shipping in the 48 states. The dome size depends on your riding elevation, the fuel you want to run, and if the timing is advanced.

i ride in kentucky and tennessee, +4 degree timing. what would you suggest for domes i want higher compression for more low end grunt for trail riding i run110 octane already in my 425 ex of course mixed with pump half and half but race gas is not a problem.

phil

i ride in kentucky and tennessee, +4 degree timing. what would you suggest for domes i want higher compression for more low end grunt for trail riding i run110 octane already in my 425 ex of course mixed with pump half and half but race gas is not a problem.

phil

im gonna guess your at around 1000 feet? give or take 500 feet, with race fuel and advanced timing around +4? you could run his 17's but if your cranks not welded id stay around 19's maybe even 20's on a stock crank with an advance of more than +4 timing

• 1 month later...

David

Ok I dont know that much about this so give me a break here. I am looking into buying a coolhead for my 2001 banshee, that I just got. I will mostly be riding at Seminole OK which is around 1100 feet, but I do plan to make a few trips to Little Sahara, which I dont know the elevation of. Right now I am just running 91 octane pump gas, but I might occasionally run some octane booster or a little higer octane gas with it. Like I said I just got it, I dont know if the timing is advanced, but I doubt it. I think I would like to increase my low end torque if possible. With all that being said what size domes do you think I need? I see it says you are from OK, where are you located? I do know one thing when I do purchase one I will buy it from you. Thanks Travis

David

Ok I dont know that much about this so give me a break here. I am looking into buying a coolhead for my 2001 banshee, that I just got. I will mostly be riding at Seminole OK which is around 1100 feet, but I do plan to make a few trips to Little Sahara, which I dont know the elevation of. Right now I am just running 91 octane pump gas, but I might occasionally run some octane booster or a little higer octane gas with it. Like I said I just got it, I dont know if the timing is advanced, but I doubt it. I think I would like to increase my low end torque if possible. With all that being said what size domes do you think I need? I see it says you are from OK, where are you located? I do know one thing when I do purchase one I will buy it from you. Thanks  Travis

run 20cc domes johny......you will be safe on pump fuel...even with a +4 timing advance...

• 3 weeks later...

With the BHQ discount, a silver head and a set of domes is $240 shipped UPS Ground. If it is an anodized head, it's $247.50 with the discount.

-David