Wampus cub 392?

you think the serval cub will do better. about the wampus no I'm not trying  to be stealthy. I saw the kit from TDR and thought about getting it. but if the serval will seam to do better I go with that instead from what you said about the low end.

Edited by banshee den

The wampus term just refers to the exterior appearance. It is meant to look stock and you can order the serval cub and cheetah cub with the wampus exterior.

There is a cheetah Cub which is more dune/drag with not so much low end. It's more of a high strung on the pipe only kind of cylinder.

Then there is the Serval cub. More of a riders cylinder. It has a similar port lay out to the cheetah cub but it has lower durations/port timing. This makes it much more torquey feeling and still has pretty big top end. It can be ported more to run more like a cub if you decide down the road the whole low end trails thing isn't for you and you wanna be in dunes or drag racing.

Edited by trickedcarbine