10mm cub built by a&s part out

I'm building myself an asphalt bike slowly but surely and bought a 10 mm cub off a friend because it had some parts I wanted on it, I'm parting out the rest of the engine. I will get pics over the next few days of everything. If you want anything pm me or text me at 304-483-0472 and I'll send you pics if I havnt got then posted

Prices include shipping:

Send money as a gift or pay fees on Paypal to jordanr7@yahoo.com

Lockup cover (think it's direct drive but not positive) $200.00

K&t bearing support stator cover $185.00

Kehin carbs (believe they Are 39s but am going to measure to be sure) carbs are setup by dan, have powerjets as well as billet bowls. $475.00

10mm cub cylinders ported by a&s.... Cylinders aren't new but don't have any major wear either $500.00 or for 650.00 I'll include the used pistons that came with the engine as well as the domes

Lightened flywheel $85.00

Cut transmission (I believe it's a 1-5 neutral in between but will verify that Soon) $250.00

Also I got a frame/Swingarm/wheelie bar with this bike... It's a backyard built chassis. Don't know anything about it if someone lives somewhat local to me and wanted it I'd take 600.00 for everything with it... Steering stem, frame, front spindles and hubs, stock radiator, radiator hoses, Swingarm, 3 bar wheelie bar, chrome stock brake pedal