2000 Twin 350 Banshee

I am trying to sell my Banshee, just not that into it anymore and I know I won't get back what I bought and put into it. The frame is powder coated blue, the motor has new cases, trans, crank is new also trued/welded (stock) , cylinders are bored to 0.80 over but were re honed yes they will need to be replaced in a year or soo, new Wiseco pro-lite foraged pistons, pro design cool head w/ 21cc domes, intake boots are new, carbs had new pilots and mains put in. That's everything done to the motor, has itp hole shot tires on the front with itp rims new rear tires were put on in spring also itp rims. It has FMF SST pipes and FMF power core 2's on it. New throttle cable and twist throttle was also put on I'm asking $2,600$ ( I tried putting pic up but some reason they aren't showing) text 810-706-2395 If your interested and I'll send you pics. Thanks for looking !

.080'' bore with 513mo6600 pistons. polished exhaust port but no real port job. In May they were honed to proper clearance and the new pistons installed.

chariot head with custom 21cc domes 140psi at 1000ft above sea level.

stock stroke crank freshly trued and welded with new outer bearings

stock reeds with boyeson petals

good tight stock clutch basket and inner hub

trans with no wear