Help finding a new 300W High Output Stator for the Yamaha Banshee

Not gonna lie.. that lil fucker is nasty! lol

Pit bike racer for the HQ ride!!!

No, I built that for my Daughter over the winter. The amount of time, thought, money, and work I put into that quad was ridiculous, but I think it turned out nice and its a super fast quad that she can trail ride, drag race, or run mini MX races on and I haven't had the first problem out of it so far.

Yes. I know of a few bigger builds and bikes with extra cylinders that will be attending.

There's no doubt there will be a lot bigger motors and faster bikes at the HQ ride than my bike, but I might have a slim chance of being the fastest trail bike at the HQ ride? I don't want to say a whole lot because the motors not even finished yet. My builder is waiting on the custom machined billet rods to arrive at Crank Work's so they can finish my billet crank. Who knows it might end up being a pathetic piece of slow trash, but it won't be for lack of trying.

That lil mini has some coin in it..  Very well done.

Thank you. I have put a lot of work into that Mini! This winter I'm putting a Takegwana Magnesium Manual Clutch Cover and direct drive clutch kit on it with a Rekluse Z-Start Auto/Sport Clutch Setup on it. That should make it even stronger and then I can bolt the oil cooler on because the new clutch cover has a external oil pump like the 450's have.

Other than that its got everything done you can possibly think of.

Its only money..  no one gets anywhere by thinking inside the box.  If you got the coin.. Why not? lol

I might have a problem, I'm obsessed with making everything all it can possibly be and still be reliable and usable. I even built the 2-Stroke Lawn Boy Push Mower I use to mow around the outside of my Shop! Lol, it's defiantly a conversation piece! I don't have any good pictures of it finished but it looks and sounds wild. I ported the cylinder, put a pipe on it, put Black Widow Reeds on the intake, and put a 26mm Mikuni TM Carb on it I had laying around in my shop.

image_zps31c67e03.jpg

I'm starting to like this guy.

I don't know why, and it confuses me...haha.

But I bet we will get along ok at the HQ ride. .. still going to lay the smack down on that 535 though!

I don't doubt that a bit Sprinkler, you have put together some impressive machines. I'm going to try like hell though!

You know what just happened? I just jinxed myself.

My junk is going to explode 1st day.

It works that way some time. Lol, I wouldn't run my mouth to a kid on a Power Wheels, because as soon as I did I'd get my ass hand to me or my shit would instantly be diminished to a pile of dust!

God I wish I had to time to make this ride! I would love nothing more than to take on Windy on my 421 true dune bike! I would race for pinks with Windy from one of the dunes to the other and back me on my little true dune bike. I love what people call a duner! Mine is a duner and any time Windy wants to bring his long winded ass to Oregon I would enjoy watching him (DUNE) his bike. 

God I wish I had to time to make this ride! I would love nothing more than to take on Windy on my 421 true dune bike! I would race for pinks with Windy from one of the dunes to the other and back me on my little true dune bike. I love what people call a duner! Mine is a duner and any time Windy wants to bring his long winded ass to Oregon I would enjoy watching him (DUNE) his bike.

No time? FFS

I'm going.

You're not.

I win.