Cotton Branch Racing Case Saver

Thack82

image_zps44f54908.jpg

I can't say enough about the quality and design of the new Cotton Branch Racing Case Saver for the Banshee! All Banshee owners should buy one of his case savers, it's fairly lightweight and it offers outstanding case protection. With a Polyurethane Chain Slid'n Guide and a Upper Frame Chain Roller used in conjunction with the Cotton Branch Racing Case Saver you center cases are protected. I looked at my setup for quite a while the other night and I can't find a way for the chain to damage the center cases with all three components.

I broke the top out of a set of stock cases running a cheap ModQuad Case Saver and if you go to eBay now there's no less than 50 sets of Banshee Cases with Chain Whack. IMO Cotton Branch Racing's Case Saver is worth every penny ($140 + Shipping) a damaged set of Cases, busted transmission, or a busted set of cylinders will cost you a lot more than that in money and aggravation.

Cotton Branch Racing is easy to deal with, quick to respond to any questions, and his shipping speed is second to none! I highly recommend his Case Saver and any other products he has available on the Sport Quad/ATV Performance Aftermarket.