19 tooth banshee front sprocket

BB-banshee171

The 19's were borrowed. I was gonna order some end of this week. So you saying the 19s are better? 8" wide or 10"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the biggest of motors need a 10" wide tire. 95% of asphalt bikes need only a 8" wide. As for the diameter, with that set-up. I would run the 18's, but you already know what the 19s will do.

Not sure what it's gonna do when I add the 2.68 straight cuts, just know at 500 when I crossed the line it was maxed out

You don't think 10,800 is maxed out? This isn't my 1st asphalt rodeo. We have around 1,000 runs on asphalt.

But want to gear it to run a full 1/8th when I go to one

I understand that, I've ran 1/4 mile with 5 gears.

I don't need to sell you anything, take my advice or not. I have a successful background in drag racing.

And I'm taking your advice, this is all new to me. I'm been racing dirt for years and just trying this now. I appreciate all the info and will be putting it to use.

There are 2 people I trust for asphalt set-ups here, Tedder & myself.

Don't rush into anything, do your research. There's plenty of good asphalt information on this site.

Bryan is back.. Yes listen to Bryan he might be grumpy but he is very knowledgeable. He helped me over the last two years. My 60' want from a 1.7 to 1.39 with the help from Byran. Also my best et to date is a 6.1 at 109 all thanks to bryan and a mutual friend . I had 10" wide tires I sold to get 8" picked up a tenth just form tires. So again listen to him and Tedder. Jmo

• Like 1

Sorry to hi jack your post. But I have a question. Bryan we really never talked tires before. Now I am running 17/38 that is a 2.23 ratio almost the same as a 18/40 that is a 2.22 Ratio. Now I was running a big 20x10x10 with a 65 roll out. Just bought 20x8 10. So what would the advantages be of a 19x8x10 or a 18x8x10? Since all I do is run 1/8 mile.