Right cylinder Issue.

Been trying to get my engine tuned properly. Starts in first or second kick cold. Carbs have been synced as the slide indicators both line up in the carb window. Csrbs are 1.5 turns out. issue is that right cylinder doesn't get warmed up like left cylinder. Right cylinder as less exhaust ( also is cooler) and doesn't kick in unless I get past half throtttle then they both even out. Also if I put the choke on the right side noticeably kicks in as the pipes end up sounding the same st idle I really only hear the left pipe hit. Even after a few mins the right pipe doesn't get hot if I let it idle. Riding past half throttle the banshee acts like a banshee. Carbs have both been cleaned out as well as jets.

Clean carbs again, I prefer Berryman"s carb dip. Take them apart, a quick douche with spray can don't get it. Make sure you can see thru pilot. Make sure compressed air will blow through ALL passages . Set float levels. Recheck sync. Try tweeking right air screw a hair (this is called tuning) One might be 1.5 the other might be 1. 625 turns

Larry I will clean them again.  It will be third time.  Used carb cleaner and compressed air. Also is it ok to have different air screw settings and idle settings for each carb.  I hear they both need to be even.  I have tried this already and have not been able to get both carbs to idle the same.  It will idle though.

If you question thereeds or don't know how old they are, wouldn'thurt to check. Good idea would be leak test before you tear it apart, paying particular attention to right side. Flex that boot/manifold looking for cracks/leaks. Make sure slide cap gasket is in good condition.

Wouldn't hurt to remove emulsion tube/needle jet when you clean them, make sur holes on sides are open.

Sight windows on son's carbs can't see through, so I sync by feel.

As to everything exactly the same, if you were more than 1/4 turn different on air screw that might be a problem. One carb body or needle could be worn more/differently. Slide idle screw shouldn't matter as much, unless one slide was 1/8" higher than other.

Have you tried new plugs?

Fixed the problem. Went up in pilot jets but when I was cleaning the original pilots (25) I could see through both of them but this time I put them side by side. Right cylinder pilot hole was much smaller. After I out in the 27s both cylinder run great. Carbs synced and better bottom. Should have compared them the first time instead of looking at each one separately.