WHAT A STEAL!

I haven't been around in a while and I recently got reinterested in the forums again because I was looking through craiglist and found a steal! I picked up a 4mil cub, drag port on the cylinders, 3 point a-arm stretched drag frame, +10 swinger, spindle mount drag wheels, two different subframes, chrome drag steering stem with flatbars two sets of cut plastics, ftz out of frame pipes, vforce power 3 reeds, 1-5 override and direct drive lock out 3 sets of sand tires and a complete second banshee for parts and I gave $1000 :bunny:  :banana: . After the deal here I have ended up with three banshees, the two I picked up and the other i already had. Im excited but I'm sure you're thinking something is wrong and honestly the only thing i know to this point is it needs bigger carbs and other small things, so i mean no big deal, especially not for all of that and only paying 1000 bucks. Now here is where i run into a wall banghead  what size carbs should i get for the best performance but less money. I have seen 39mm but for one they are high in price and i don't think i need them that big. Maybe pwk 35??? Or better yet i have a set of keihin 29s laying around. With the correct jetting set up would those push it well enough? Of course I would get more power out of the 39s but for having some 29s laying around would it work?  Like i said, to this point I only have $1000 in something worth atleast $3000. Also i will have pictures up as soon as I get to it.  Also im wanting to take it all the way down to the frame and polish/powercoat everything. I would like to actually get a couple passes in tho. Tell me what you all think! I missed you all and I'm glad to be back!! God Bless!

Nope the guy gave me all the receipts! And title in his name. I think there might be something that is going to end up being wrong with it, but for $1000 it was worth it.  The guys story was he started building it and just didn't want to mess with it anymore, he wanted to get back into dirt bikes. i wasn't arguing man, I gave him the cash, I loaded it and left.  Believe me I'm thinking the same as you, that it was too good to be true but i don't think i could go wrong with only paying $1000.

• Like 1

but you have to think of it, i have the title in his name, receipts of all the purchases. I guess the parts bike could be because i didnt get a title for it. Interesting thoughts though. Any thoughts on Carbs though?? anyone??

Nope the guy gave me all the receipts! And title in his name. I think there might be something that is going to end up being wrong with it, but for $1000 it was worth it. The guys story was he started building it and just didn't want to mess with it anymore, he wanted to get back into dirt bikes. i wasn't arguing man, I gave him the cash, I loaded it and left. Believe me I'm thinking the same as you, that it was too good to be true but i don't think i could go wrong with only paying $1000.

You posted this the same time I posted mine lol