Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ducman go back and feed your ducks. if you read the post properly they would she that i did it in MPH not KPH.

Yes, I have read them, and the fact that you are saying 120mph and not 120kph is precisely why I/we are saying you are mistaken. Take another look at your friends spedometer and you will see that the the larger outer ring of numbers is measured in KPH and the smaller inner ring of numbers is measured in MPH, just the opposite of the cars produced for sale in the U.S. And my duck (Ducati 996) is one hungry asphalt eating son of a bitch! It would eat your banshee, or mine for that matter, on pavement without even shifting out of second gear and that's no joke!

Aww forget the whole damn thing count me out if this stupid argument.

Never mind that <_<

I'm happy to see that tithead has finally believes what we have all been telling him.

Not for long <_<

Also I still dont see how u tak a 120mph bashee in the snow? :blink:

actually the spedo line on the outer is in mph in this country because everything in this countr is in MPH come and see for your self. i dont give a f*ck about your duck..........id like to put your duck up against my bikes (fireblade and MV august F4) just for a laf. both of them have some mods, nothing serious tho. im not in the mood for fighing iv come clean.....i didnt see the speedo for myself cos i was ripping down the road. i asked blue deuce how i would measure it speed accuratly and he told me and so did walrat. THE ARGUMENT IS OVER ASSHOLE GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i asked him in a friendly way and they answered in a friendly way. nuf said....

(im answering this with a friendly atatude so dont rite a story about how pised off you are)

ASSHOLE GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im answering this with a friendly atatude

:huh: These 2 statements are as contradictory as your story about your nearly stock shee and 120mph.

That's ok dude. I didn't mean anything I said in a mean spirited way. Just couldn't resist sturring the pot a little and kicking you while you were down. You react to everything everyone writes so it's a lot of fun to get you all fired up. I'd hate to see what your like with a few drinks in ya. Fireblade big whoopty do, but the MV is a sweet ride. Not the fastest pony in the stable (you wouldn't be passin my duck) but makes up for that with some sweet stylish looks. Got a pic of you on it? If you can afford a $27K streetbike and still have $ for other pricy toys, why are you riding such a stock shee? No response necessary! :P

well ducman, i work most of the time to get the money to get all these things. i just like riding the shee as it is really. every thing i have is for a bit of fun..i take ythe blade to work throo the summer and i put the mv away for the winter cos i dont want it t get dirty :unsure: iv got a pic of the MV somewhere i just need to dig it out. it was taken when i went to pick it up. i dont have a scanner yet either so ill need to use my friends 1. iv got the blade, MV, banshee, and (get this) a tractor....cos im a farmer. im going to get a car next. im thinking of selling the bike to get something thats not that pricy to repair im thinking of getting an R1 something tahts fast that i can roar the shit out of. i quite fancy a ducati, proberly a 748 but i want to do a bit on the shee cos iv started racing.

i go hyper when iv had a few drinks but its fun...i tend to fight as well so i kinda stay off the drink.

im wanting a car now. id like a new mini cooper s......they are cool!

what toys have you got?

My Toys = (newest) 04' Limited Edition Banshee, Ducati 996 Biposto, and 95' Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX modified with a ETE 32 turbo (like a large hybrid version of the Mitsu - 20G) and supporting mods + bling bling.

Wifes toys = 03' Mitsubishi Lanser EVO, and a Blaster

Get the gsxr 1000 and a good life insurance policy.

Tit did I just hear you say that an R1 was fast. I have seen GSXR750's, GSXR1000's, and my busa eat R1's and that is on the straights and not the twisties. I feel for you tit, you got it all wrong.

I'll give you credit, you know that Yamaha can kick it up on four wheels but in cycleland suzuki is king.

i #d quite like something like the blade to. over here its the machine to have. my matre used to be in a serious motorcycle gang and after all the bikes he has seen and had he loves the blade. id like something with the power and over here thats what the blade has...... oh f*ck america is so fucking different than the uk.

has any1 heard of a cagiva mito. iv got 1 of those to, a little 125 race bike, i use that as a muck about. i heard from the cagivaUS site that its band from road use and its illegal to try to register it for the road. its fine here, i use mine on the road... can any1 tell me why its band?

ducman thats some toys you have! is the lancer and EVO 6 or 7?

It's up to 8 now on the EVO. Is the 125 a 2 stroke? 2 strokes are on the endagered species list over here and haven't been leagal to register new street bike models since the early 90's due to environmental tree hugging wackos freakin out about smog shit, global warming, spotted owls, ferry shrimp, elderberry beatles, ect. You would probably blame the 2 stroke for the extinction of unicorns if you listened their B.S. propoganda long enough! That's one reason why I bought my shee now wile they still make them. The older 2 stroke bikes are still grandfathered in and can be relicensed. I would like to get my wife an older GP bike like a yamaha tzr 250 or Aprilla RS 250 if I could find one in good shape.

As for the streetbike HP arguments, there all so crazy fast anymore that it doesn't make much difference to me. Once you ride a truly high performance V twin you'll be addicted. You can take your top end horse power and use it in the straigh aways all you want, I'll be the guy leavin black strips on the exit of the corner and I go around you on the outside! (Naw, I'm not really that good in real life, but in my fantasies I'll be kickin some ass) Personally after my Ducati my next pick would be the RC51.

what colour is your duck....i think black is badass but iv never seen 1. i saw a limited edition green 998 last week end and that was weird cos new they made them in green. i love red that and the double centre line exhausts are fuckin ace. they song like a fucking mad car whick i get exited about.

if the tree hugers band made the mito get band from the road then whats the point of producing it for racing.

i must get a pic of mine for you. and my shee! the shee was in `98 colours (grey and yellow) but i fucking hated the grey so i turned it into a wasp.....got the grey done black and the rear fenders have silver edges that fade to black the further into the bike you go. im getting the wheels done very soon for the racing....yellow rims fading into a black centre i hope it looks good. the exhausts, frame, and engine are all black.....it looks quite good as it is but the gold wheels piss me off cos they dont match the colour scheme. i hope to get them done very soon cos i really want to post a pic of it to see what ever1 thinks of the new paint.... im scared cos i no when i put the pic up every1 will come out of this shit about this hole 120mph thing whick`ll piss me off cos all i want is an opinion of the new paint.... :(:unsure:

that evo 8 sound bad...i love them!