AWD fuel efficient car options?

87sheerips

Almost any Audi... Or BMW..... Once you drive a German car you won't look at other cars the same again.... You'll compare everyother kind of car to your "Ultimate driving machine", and none will compare!

Until something breaks (which it will). A buddy of mine has a 2013 3 series turbo diesel m sport, awesome car until he clipped a deer. Headlight was $3200.

Audis are problems waiting to happen, I've never seen one more than 2 years old that didn't have a long list of electrical problems.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What does your GP get for MPG. Do they have any AWD? I had an old 94' GTP it was junk but I liked it.

I'm getting 15-ish MPG, but that's a bit different. Stock-ish (headers, tune, pulley, etc) will get 25+ with a light foot. No awd ones from the factory unfortunately.

What about an Evo IX or X?

Subie gets my vote. I'm thinking a legacy will be my next car too.

And I will NEVER own another vw/Audi. Had 1 of each and they were both nothing but problems.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Hmmm Howbout a 2010 Taurus SHO?  AWD sick looking and fast. I am not a ford guy but they do have their shit together.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ctd/4561853871.html

Out of price range for now tho.... I am looking to spend $12k max.

Again it must be AWD and Automatic trans.  I did look at the EVO rappy but all sticks... My buddy has a 2004 Legacy and he might be selling it.  Would be a good car I think. 

he is looking for GOOD awd. They even bash the awd on the vw fourms.

R32 isnt "all wheel drive" anyway...its called 4 motion and the rear only cones in when the front is slipping...I own one and I can say it still rips ass in the snow...

2003-05 audi A4 is a good car that will do decent in milage and the snow...interior is solid....im not a subbie guy hut there not a bad buy either