newbie issues

It absolutely will.  That's why a leak test actually matters.  You'll end up with a 500 main (or larger) trying to get decent AFRs with an airleak, and it'll still run inconsistently as hell.  Best option is to fix the leak, leak test again, go with a large jet and work down.  I'd suggest a 400 and work down from there.

392 + pipes + aftermarket filter setup (I really hope) would put you above a 320.  That's what I'm at with my T5s and open airbox. 

I'd be trying 400s and working down.  Sounds like you're ultra lean to me. 

LOL Do not put 400 mains in it that is way to damn big. Fix your air leak on your cylinder do a leak down test on it then fire it back up and see how it runs with everything back together right. 

Crack around one of the head stud holes? I would look for a set of good stock cylinders and pistons in the for sale section and just put it back to stock bore for now. 

LOL Do not put 400 mains in it that is way to damn big. Fix your air leak on your cylinder do a leak down test on it then fire it back up and see how it runs with everything back together right. 

For some reason I was thinking it was an aftermarket monoblock.  Yeah, I doubt you'll ever touch a 400 main running gas if you just have the 68mm sleeves.