Help Me With Decision

alright :unsure: i have an 03 blaster thats worth about 6g's ( i have 2 grand into + sum more) and im trying to sell it. when i do do u guys think i should buy a banshee and pipe it and put a sprocket on it and stuff liek that or should i just buy a yfz450??? any input would be very appreciated !! i ride some trails ... mostly open dirt roads and sum jumps, fields and street

hey this isnt gonna help u.but i see u have the B-1 pipe on your blaster,,,,how does it work is it real goood...u think it's work $300??? ;)

this might help u.....go to the dealer and check em out it's all about which one your comfertable on personally i like the shee's feeling cuz it'z more layed back if u know what i mean PIMP STYLE PLAYA!! lol anayway that yfz450 has a more upright stand all the time feelin to me.....it's all on you man dont pick one just cuz it cost more or one is more powerfull or faster....just pick which one your more comfertable on. :D

In other words, what he really meant to say was, " I highly recommend that you buy the Banshee when you are ready to make your purchase."

Start your selling price above what you really want to get out of it and then you have room to negotiate. Get your bike clean, shining and sparkley as this will help you get a better price. Ultimately you will get out of your bike what someone is willing to pay for it. As far as getting your next bike, either would be a fine choice.

Wheatchex