the days are winding down, so got a few more q's

So the days are counting down and im getting even closer to getting my banshee, i was suppose to get one today but I cant pay 3000 for intrest so im going to buy off craigslist, just incase I might run into any problems I just want to know now, how much does it take to do a full motor rebuild? And also how much sepretly (top end, bottem end) thats all I got for now any help appreciated!

4 mill crank, port cyl., 93 octane rated head, some pwk carbs, t5 pipes, boyesen reeds or the Vforce ones, adjustable timing plate, some trans mods that can be done on own if you have access to bridgeport.... I bought my reaming cutters or reaming bits off Ebay and didn't cost me much but have a machinist cut the dogs on the gears look on forum for threads on this, rebuild the clutch. Might like a +2 front end, replace the sprockets and chain, get some new slides, replace the axle bearings, swingarm bearings, rear linkage bearings, put new front hub bearings in, and last but not least I'd get some new shocks the stage 3 elkas are on sale but the Race tech GS3's are better cause you get the hi and low speed dampening on the fronts and get rebound adjust also. The elkas are hi speed compression dampening no rebound adjustment but are still 10x better than stock...... I'd say this is in the 3k-4k range. And this will be a run of the mill banshees on any dune but will be a blast to ride. Good trail set up.

Well igot 1g saved up the quad im lookig at is 02 for 1900 but it has pipes and all that basic stuff, im just thinking more of the what if possibilities of the quad but after I buy it which will be very soon ill let you guys no if anything goes wrong with it hopefully you badasses will be able to identify the problem and save me 50 bucks for just a check up because a 02 quad for 1900 in this area is a little iffy