2 yamaha raptor 660s

i have to yamaha raptor 660 one has stage 2 hot cam jetted carbs yoshimura exhaust nerf bars aftermarket front bumper elka shocks full skid plate has rebuilt swing arm with 0 ride time on it will need a arm bushings chain adjustment and carbs cleaned out can run it on carb cleaner and the 2nd raptor i have the motor was pulled out and 2nd gear was fixed i just dont have the time to put it back it so this one needs the motor installed and plastics put back on this quad has a oversized aluminum oil tank twist throttle and aftermarket head light set up on it and rear skid plate looking to sell asap will make a package deal or sell seperate call or text me 717-805-1141 i can send pics located in etters pa 17319

that's kinda what I was getting at.  you can't sell it as a good bike with no known issues, because you just pointed out 3 that will cost ~$15 & 2 hours worth of work.

Also, I'd suggest posting a few photo's and a price as pictures are really helpful to potential buyers and a prices is mandatory per the sites rules of the classifieds